Employees can choose between Anthem Blue Cross HMO, Kaiser Permanente HMO, and Anthem Blue Cross PPO plans. Wildwood currently pays 100 percent of the employee’s monthly premium for both HMO plans. There is a co-pay associated with the Anthem Blue Cross PPO plan. Dependents can be added at the employee’s cost.
Wildwood provides a PPO plan with an employee co-pay of $7 per month. Dental coverage is available for spouses/domestic partners and dependents, and is paid by the employee through payroll deductions.
Wildwood pays 100 percent of the employee’s vision insurance offered through Anthem Blue View Vision. There is a $25 co-pay for exams, as well as an allowance for frames and contact lenses every 12 months. Vision coverage is available for spouses/domestic partners and dependents, and is paid by the employee through payroll deductions.
Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
Wildwood pays 100 percent of the employee’s premium offered through Guardian Insurance.
Long-Term Disability Insurance: Wildwood pays 100% of the premium for the approved long-term disability insurance plan for full-time employees. The elimination period for long-term disability is 90 days, 70% salary coverage to age 65, own occupation.
Life Insurance: Wildwood pays 100% of the premium for the approved life insurance plan for full-time employees. Life insurance coverage is equal to one year’s salary.
Wildwood School will pay 4% of the employee’s above salary to the approved retirement plan. Wildwood will also match up to a 3% additional contribution if the employee elects to participate with a 403(b) retirement contribution through a payroll salary reduction. Participants qualify for employer contributions to this plan after one year of employment at Wildwood.
Breaks and Paid Holidays
The school is closed for two weeks in winter and in spring. Faculty are not expected on campus during this time. Administrators and staff may be required to work for a portion of time during these breaks depending on the needs of the department. The school is also closed for Labor Day, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving (five-day break), Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, and Independence Day.
Vacation and Discretionary Days: Administration
- Non-Exempt employees receive 10 days of paid vacation a year. They may bank up to 20 days maximum.
- Exempt employees receive 20 days of paid vacation a year. They may bank up to 40 days maximum.
- Exempt and Non-Exempt employees receive 10 days of paid discretionary days a year. They may bank up to 20 days maximum.
Discretionary Days: Faculty
- Full time faculty receive eight days of paid discretionary time per year. They may bank up to 12 days maximum.
Health and Wellness
Wildwood supports its employees in maintaining a positive work/life balance.
- Weekly exercise classes, including strength training, yoga, and Qigong are offered to employees free of charge
- A private nursing space is available to new mothers returning from maternity leave
- Counseling is provided as needed in the event of a crisis situation
Computer/Technology Loan: The school will loan up to $2,000 interest free for the purchase of personal computers or technology equipment and/or software. Maximum payback period is two years through payroll deductions.