Parents of Alumni
As parents of our alumni, you will always be vital to the success and growth of Wildwood School. While your children were here, you too experienced what it means to be part of the Wildwood community. You embraced and advanced our wonderful school culture, and contributed significantly to the Wildwood we enjoy today. Indeed, you will always be important members of the Wildwood community, and we hope that Wildwood will always be a home for your entire family.
There are a number of ways you can stay connected—to fellow alumni parents and to the school:
- Attend performing arts events and concerts
- Write for a school publication like Our Wildwood [contact Janet Keller, director of marketing and communications, at email@example.com]
- Offer an internship for Senior Institute students or a young alum [email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Provide information about your college/university alma mater to a Wildwood student [contact Amy Abrams, director of college counseling and alumni relations, at email@example.com]
- Attend educational events like the Literary Speaker Series, the Wildwood STEM Institute for Research and Development (WISRD) presentations, and parent education events
- Host or attend a Parent of Alumni reunion event
- Keep in touch—stop by for a visit or send an update about your alumnus/alumna or family
- Make sure we have your current information so you receive Wildwood’s parents of alumni e-newsletter and other fun and interesting news
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your alumnus/alumna benefited from Wildwood’s renowned internship program throughout Senior Institute and perhaps beyond. Many of our internship opportunities come to us from parents and others within our community’s circle of influence. If you’ve hosted a Wildwood student intern, you likely know firsthand the value to both the young person interning and to your organization. We value the relationships formed between Wildwood and our internship sites and welcome new opportunities always.
If you have an internship possibility for a current junior or senior or a summer internship opportunity—paid or unpaid—for our college-age alumni, contact Phil McFarland, community programs director, at email@example.com.
Willing to hear from a young alumnus/alumna who is interested in knowing more about your particular career path? Enjoy interacting with enthusiastic young people with inquiring minds? Have 15 minutes to spare for a phone call or coffee? Let us know that you’re willing, and we’ll keep a list to share with our alumni when opportunities arise. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your field of expertise and contact information.