Elementary School Admission Process
Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. At Wildwood School, we want to support you in this process by listening to what matters to you. Please email Alissa Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer any questions you may have.
Wildwood's elementary school program is designed to incubate curiosity and nurture young learners. We look forward to getting to know your child during our admission process—every step allows us to develop a deep understanding of an applicant and their family. We invite you to tour our campuses to experience Wildwood firsthand.
Kindergarten is our largest entry point, with 50 available spaces per year. In 1st through 5th grade, openings occur by attrition and we typically have one to three openings per grade level per year.
Kindergarten through 5th grade applications are accepted August 2021 through December 2021. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on an individual basis. All applicants, including siblings, must submit an inquiry form as the first step in the admission process. Sibling families are not required to attend a virtual event.
- Step 1: Submit the Request Information Form
- Step 2: Log Into Your Personalized Wildwood School Admission Portal
- Step 3: Get to Know Us: Attend an Event
- Step 4: Complete the Online Application Form
- Step 5: Parent/Guardian Interview
- Step 6: Visit Day and Student Assessment
- Step 7: Request Transcripts and Recommendations From Your Child's Current School (In Early December)
- Step 8: Receive Notification of Admission Decision
- Important Elementary Dates and Deadlines: