Upper School Admission Process
Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. At Wildwood School, we want to support you in this process by listening to what matters to you. Please email Alissa Dixon at email@example.com so we can answer any questions you may have.
Please Note: Wildwood will not require or consider standardized tests (ISEE/SSAT) during the 2021-2022 admission season. The admission committee will continue to rely on a holistic approach as we get to know students and families throughout the admission process.
Our upper school offers an intellectually challenging curriculum where students synthesize the lessons accumulated throughout their time at Wildwood and prepare for a successful launch into higher education and the world beyond.
Upper school includes grades 9 through 12. Typical entry points are 6th, 7th, and 9th grades. Openings in all other grades occur by attrition only.
- Step 1: Submit the Request Information Form
- Step 2: Log Into Your Personalized Wildwood School Admission Portal
- Step 3: Get to Know Us: Participate in an Event
- Step 4: Complete the Online Application Form
- Step 5: Parent/Guardian Interview
- Step 6: Request Transcripts and Recommendations From Your Child's Current School (In Early December)
- Step 8: Receive Notification of Admission Decision
- Important Middle and Upper Dates and Deadlines: