Elementary School Admission Process
Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. At Wildwood School, we want to support you in this process by listening to what matters to you. Please email Assistant Director of Admission Alissa Dixon at email@example.com so we can answer any questions you may have.
Wildwood's elementary school program is designed to incubate curiosity and nurture young learners. We look forward to getting to know your child during our admission process—every step allows us to develop a deep understanding of an applicant and their family. We invite you to get to know Wildwood by touring our campus in person and attending some of our virtual events.
Kindergarten is our largest entry point, with 50 available spaces per year. In 1st through 5th grade, openings occur by attrition.
Kindergarten through 5th grade applications are accepted August 2022 through December 2022. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on an individual basis. All applicants, including siblings, must submit an inquiry form as the first step in the admission process.
- Step 1: Submit an Inquiry Form
- Step 2: Log Into Your Personalized Wildwood School Admission Portal
- Step 3: Get to Know Us: Admission Events
- Step 4: Submit the Application
- Step 5: Parent/Guardian Interview
- Step 6: Student Visit Day and Assessment
- Step 7: Request Transcripts and Recommendations From Your Child's Current School (In Early December)
- Step 8: Decision Notification
- Important Elementary Dates and Deadlines: