Middle School Admission Process
Wildwood's middle school program offers academic and creative opportunities in an active learning environment where adolescent development is understood and supported. Over the course of their middle school years, students build and strengthen the skills needed to succeed in our upper school program, which offers an intellectually challenging curriculum designed to provide each student with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful college experience and beyond.
Middle school includes grades 6 to 8; upper school includes grades 9 through 12. Typical entry points are 6th, 7th, and 9th grades. Openings in all other grades occur by attrition only.
Please Note: Wildwood will not require or consider standardized tests (ISEE/SSAT) during the 2023-2024 admission season. The admission committee will continue to rely on a holistic approach as we get to know students and families throughout the admission process.
- Step 1: Submit an Inquiry Form
- Step 2: Log Into Your Personalized Wildwood School Admission Portal
- Step 3: Get to Know Us: Admission Events
- Step 4: Submit the Application
- Step 5: Parent/Guardian and Applicant Interview
- Step 6: Request Transcripts and Recommendations From Your Child's Current School (In Early December)
- Step 7: Decision Notification