Upper School Admission Process
Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. At Wildwood School, we want to support you in this process by listening to what matters to you. Please email Assistant Director of Admission Alissa Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer any questions you may have.
Please Note: Wildwood will not require or consider standardized tests (ISEE/SSAT) during the 2023-2024 admission season. The admission committee will continue to rely on a holistic approach as we get to know students and families throughout the admission process.
Our upper school offers an intellectually challenging curriculum where students synthesize the lessons accumulated throughout their time at Wildwood and prepare for a successful launch into higher education and the world beyond.
Upper school includes grades 9 through 12. Typical entry points are 6th, 7th, and 9th grades. Openings in all other grades occur by attrition only.
To Apply, Please Complete the Following
- Step 1: Submit an Inquiry Form
- Step 2: Log Into Your Personalized Wildwood School Admission Portal
- Step 3: Get to Know Us: Admission Events
- Step 4: Submit the Application
- Step 5: Parent/Guardian Interview
- Step 6: Request Transcripts and Recommendations From Your Child's Current School (In Early December)
- Step 8: Decision Notification
Step 1: Submit an Inquiry Form
Step 2: Log Into Your Personalized Wildwood School Admission Portal
Step 3: Get to Know Us: Admission Events
Step 4: Submit the Application
Step 5: Parent/Guardian Interview
Step 6: Request Transcripts and Recommendations From Your Child's Current School (In Early December)
Step 8: Decision Notification
Important Dates and Deadlines
Charting a Course for Future Achievement
Upper School FAQs
- How many spots are available for 9th grade?
- Is the ISEE/SSAT required?
- When should I begin the admission process?
- When is the application deadline?
- When will I be notified of the admission decision?
- What is Wildwood’s sibling policy?